Operation and maintenance
The maintenance and operation of the generator network covers all the technical aspects for the correct operation of the generators, All these works are done 24/7, that is, there is always a technical team available and ready to go on the field. this implies:
- Routine Maintenance: Periodic visits to the Generators to verify the state of the components and perform the complete electromechanical maintenance
- Communications maintenance: The status of satellite and cellular connections is continuously checked.
- Spare parts: A stock of spare parts and supplies necessary for possible repairs is kept up to date.
- Website: The network control and monitoring website is kept up-to-date and online, from where contractors and the operator will have the information available for each equipment.
- Testing of the network: Once a week the automatic equipment is turned on, in order to ensure the correct operation of each one, avoiding faults by disuse and prevent accumulation of waste in the combustion chamber.
- Automatic Network Operation: Automatic equipment is turned on and off depending on weather conditions
- Emergency repairs: Emergency repairs are performed when a device is failing in the area or during an operation.